- With 10 g premium whey protein per portion
- High glycaemic carbohydrates (like maltodextrin from corn) and high quality oat flour
- Mith zinc and magnesium. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- No antioxidant vitamins, in order not to hinder training-induced adaptations in the body
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, sweeteners (according to law), stabilizers and thickeners
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or longlasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle*
* The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
35 years of experience
climate neutrality 2022
All PowerBar products are shown in the Cologne List®, and as a result we can offer athletes even more security and trust. The Cologne List® is one of the leading service platforms that list sports nutrition products tested for prohibited substances under strict certification processes.