- 11 g protein per serving to contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- With carbohydrates, plus 8 vitamins and 3 minerals
- 4 mg zinc per serving. Zinc supports the normal function of the immune system
- With magnesium, which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or longlasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle *
* The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
35 years of experience
climate neutrality 2022