POWERGEL HYDRO delivers quick energy during sport through “C2MAX”, a scientifically developed, special ratio of glucose and fructose sources. PowerGel Hydro is ideal for all sports people, because they are compact in size and easy to swallow without additional water
- New improved packaging: transport stable, easy to open and empty completely
- Market leading amount of sodium, which is important for fluid storage
- Orange and Cherry flavours are based on great tasting concentrated fruit juice
- No artificial flavours and colours
- Cherry with 50mg caffeine
- NEW: also available as HYDRO MAX Cola with 101mg caffeine, which can enhance mental performance
|Nutrition Information||per 100 ml||per pouch (67ml)
|Energy kJ (kcal)||648 (152)||434 (102)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||38,1 g||25,5 g|
|of which sugars||15,9 g||10,7 g|
|Protein||< 0,5 g||< 0,5 g|
|Sodium||450 mg||300 mg|
|Caffeine||150 mg||101 mg|
Water, maltodextrin, fruit juice concentrate (12%) (apple, cherry 5%), fructose, sodium citrate, acid (phosphoric acid), sodium chloride, caffeine (0,07%), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), flavouring. May contain traces of milk, eggs, celery and mustard.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 POWERGEL HYDRO delivers about 25g carbohydrates.
- For flavours without caffeine: consume 1-2 pouches per day (for flavour with caffeine: 1 pouch per day) during sport
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children.
- For caffeinated versions: Not suitable for children, pregnant, nursing woman and caffeine- sensitive persons.