As a competitive athlete you constantly set yourself ambitious goals and don’t accept any compromises on the journey to reach them. One key to this is choosing the right food supplements for your training or competition plan. PowerBar BETA ALANINE is designed to be taken during periods of high intensity training and competition.
- Beta-Alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in food and the human body
- 4 tablets deliver 3.2g Premium Beta-Alanine
|per 100g||per 2 tablets||per 4 tablets|
|Beta Alanine||69,7 g||1,6 g||3,2 g|
Beta-alanine (69,7%), bulking agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), anticaking agents (fatty acids, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide). May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk and soy.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
To supplement effectively with BETA ALANINE, we recommend you adhere to the following research-supported 8 week protocol:
- Plan to start supplementing with BETA ALANINE tablets about 4 weeks before you ramp up your high intensity training. These first 4 weeks you will follow a ‘loading phase’.
- Loading phase: During the first 4 weeks, take two tablets twice a day. Space the two doses at least 3 hours apart. BETA ALANINE should preferably be taken with food.
- Maintenance phase: In the last 4 weeks of use, take two tablets once a day.
- This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children.
Research indicates that carnosine levels remain elevated for up to about 9 weeks after BETA ALANINE supplementation is discontinued.