As a competitive athlete you constantly set yourself ambitious goals and don’t accept any compromises on the journey to reach them. Recovery, along with energy supply and hydration, is key to reaching your potential. After intense training and gym sessions your muscles need to repair and grow and they need their “building block” of protein for this to happen. Protein Plus 92% protein powders are a great choice immediately after exercise to deliver premium quality protein, especially rich in quickly absorbed whey protein.
- High quality whey, casein and soy protein including BCAA´s (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
- Less than 1.5g carbohydrates per shake
- Low in fat, sugar and lactose
- Free from collagen protein, colours and aspartame
- Delicious taste – great solubility
|per 100 g||per portion (30 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1587 (374)||476 (112)|
|Fat||0,8 g||0,2 g|
|of which saturates||0,4 g||0,1 g|
|Carbohydrate||4,6 g||1,4 g|
|**of which sugars||3,8 g||1,1 g|
|***Protein||87 g||26,1 g|
|Salt||1,25 g||0,38 g|
|L-Valine||5,1 g||1,5 g|
|L-Isoleucine||5,1 g||1,5 g|
|L-leucine||11,3 g||3,4 g|
|Laktose||2,4 g||0,7 g|
*30g powder (approx. 3 tablespoons) with 300ml water
Whey protein isolate (57%), calcium caseinate (from milk) (30%), soy protein isolate (4,9%), skimmed milk powder, natural flavouring, L-Leucine (0,8%), L-Isoleucine (0,4%), L-Valine (0,3%), cinnamon, emulsifier (soy lecithin), sweetener (sucralose). May contain traces of gluten, egg, nuts.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Mixing instructions: Mix a 30g serving (approx. 3 tablespoons) with 300ml water
- Drink immediately after sport
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.