For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during exercise with carbohydrates. Performance Smoothies are made of min. 65% fruit purees and deliver C2MAX, a scientifically developed, 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources. They have a smooth natural taste, are easy to swallow and fuel you like a PowerGel.
- Improved recipe: more carbohydrates** plus extra sodium gives you the same functionality as one PowerGel
- New Flavour: fruity, fresh tasting Apricot Peach
- Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Ideal combination of the advantages of bars and gels: easy to swallow without chewing, higher satiety feeling than PowerGels
- With extra sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- More than double the energy on average compared to usual fruit purees
- Based on min. 65% natural tasting fruit purees
- No added flavours, colours* or preservatives (*by law)
- Lactose- and Gluten free
**the new recipe delivers min. 28% more carbohydrates than Performance Energy Blends and 100% on average more compared to usual fruit purees
|per 100 g||per pouch (90 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||557 (133)||502 (120)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|Carbohydrate||31 g||28 g|
|of which sugars||17 g||15 g|
|Protein||0,5 g||0,5 g|
|Salt||0,59 g||0,53 g|
|Sodium||235 mg||212 mg|
Fruit purees (66,2 %) [banana (31%), apple, blueberry (8%)], maltodextrin, strawberry puree concentrate (7%), fructose, water, sodium citrates, sodium chloride, acid (citric acid).
- Consume 1 pouch within 60 minutes before sport
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar PERFORMANCE SMOOTHIE delivers about 28g-34 carbohydrates (depending on flavour).
- 1-4 pouches per day.