For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during exercise with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
That’s why PowerBar invented the first sports carbohydrate bar in the world back in 1986. Now we reinvented it from scratch, we kept the trusted performance of the original Energize and made it better than ever before! It’s made with natural ingredients, is tastier and easier to chew – and still gives the energy kick it always has done!
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix with natural ingredients such as fruit juices, oats and potato flakes
- New texture is easy to chew during sport and also makes the bar easy to unwrap
- Easy to digest
- Contains sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- 5 new flavours – sweet, fruity and savoury!
|Nutrition information||per 100g||per bar (55 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1335 (315)||734 (173)|
|Fat||1,6 g||0,9 g|
|of which saturates||0,3 g||0,2 g|
|Carbohydrate||67 g||37 g|
|of which sugars||37 g||20 g|
|Fibre||4,1 g||2,3 g|
|Protein||5,4 g||3,0 g|
|Salt||0,91 g||0,5 g|
|Sodium||364 mg||200 mg|
Apple juice concentrate*, potato flakes*, date juice concentrate*, rice syrup*, oat flakes*, white grape juice concentrate, starch*, apple puree concentrate*, glucose-fructose-syrup, fructose-syrup, soy protein*,tomato puree* (0,5%), sodium chloride*, rice flour*, apple cider vinegar*, gelling agent (pectins), red beet juice concentrate*, natural flavourings*, spice preparation* (spices*, tomato powder*, salt*), palm fat,wheat fibre*. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and milk.
- Consume 1 bar within 60 mins before sport
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE delivers about 36g carbohydrates.
- As par of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. 1-4 bars per day