After intense exercise, it is all about recovery. Especially during periods of heavy training when rapid recovery is a must. To support training adaptation and regeneration it is essential to consume the right nutrients at the right time. After a strenuous workout your muscles are exhausted and need premium quality proteins as "building blocks" for muscle growth and maintenance.
ALL IN ONE – Universal MuscleShake is designed for use directly after exercise and contains:
- 23g Caseinate & Whey protein per serve, including all essential amino acidsPremium quality protein to support muscle growth & recovery
- Contributes to glycaemic carbohydrate intake to support muscle recovery after intenseexercise
- With 3g Creapure® Creatine per serve.
- Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensityexercise
|per 100 g||per portion (60 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1596 (376)||958 (225)|
|Fat||0,9 g||0,5 g|
|of which saturates||<0,9 g||<0,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||50,1 g||30,1 g|
|of which sugars||30 g||18 g|
|Fibre||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Protein||38 g||22,8 g|
|Salt||0,38 g||0,23 g|
* per 60g serving when mixed with 200ml water
Essential amino acids
|Essential amino acids||per 100g||per 60g**|
|L-Lysine||3,2 g||1,9 g|
|L-Phenylalanine||2,6 g||1,6 g|
|L- Methionine||2,5 g||1,5 g|
|L-Valine||2,3 g||1,4 g|
|L-Isoleucine||2,1 g||1,3 g|
|L-Threonine||2,2 g||1,3 g|
|L-Tryptophane||0,6 g||0,4 g|
|L-Histidine||1,3 g||0,8 g|
- Mix a 60g serving (approx. 5 tablespoons) with 200 ml of water.
- 1 portion per day after intensive training. Creatine is not suitable for children and adolescents.For adults - use only during intensive training periods. May lead to an increase in weight.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.