When you are out there for longer than planned or have a training session later in the day, you want to top up your energy with tasty products that also suit your sports nutrition needs. RIDE combines the great taste of peanuts, caramel and cocoa with the function of a sports bar.
- Combination of carbohydrates and high quality proteins
- With magnesium to support energy metabolism
- No artificial colours and *preservatives (*by law)
|per 100g||per bar (55g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1649 (394)||907 (217)|
|Fat||15,0 g||8,3 g|
|of which saturates||7,0 g||3,9 g|
|Carbohydrate||45,4 g||25,0 g|
|of which sugars||27,5 g||15,1 g|
|Fibre||8,0 g||4,4 g|
|Protein||19,5 g||10,7 g|
|Salt||0,6 g||0,3 g|
|Magnesium||170 mg (45%*)||94 mg (25%*)|
*% Nutrient Reference Value
Chocolate flavoured coating (20%) (sugar, palm and shea fat, fat-reduced cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, protein enriched whey powder, emulsifiers (soya lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate)), caramel paste (15%) (glucose fructose syrup, sugar, palm fat, sweetened condensed skimmed milk, butterfat, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), gelling agent (carrageenan), caramelised sugar syrup, salt), humectants (maltitol syrup, glycerol), glucose syrup, soy crisps (soy protein, starch, salt), invert sugar syrup, whey protein, milk protein, soya protein, peanuts (3,6%), oat fibre, almond butter, inulin, fat-reduced cocoa powder (2,4%), maltodextrin, flavouring, magnesium carbonate, salt, emulsifier (soya lecithin). May contain traces of other nuts.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Consume 1 bar within 60 mins before sport.
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar RIDE ENERGY delivers about 25g carbohydrates.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects.