After intense training and gym sessions your muscles need protein to maintain and grow. PROTEIN PLUS SPORTS MILK made from 90% skimmed milk, gives you high quality protein, tastes delicious and comes in a handy PET bottle which is easy to transport.
- Made from 90% skimmed milk
- 50g high quality protein
- 23g essential amino acids derived from milk
- 25g carbohydrates derived from milk
- No added sugar*
- Less than 1% fat
- Can be stored at room temperature but is best when served chilled
*contains naturally occurring sugars
|per 100ml||per bottle (500ml)
|Energy kJ (kcal)||274 (65)||1368 (323)|
|Fat||0,5 g||2,5 g|
|of which saturates||0,3 g||1,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||5 g||25 g|
|of which sugars||5 g||25 g|
|Protein||10 g||50 g|
|Salt||0,13 g||0,65 g|
Essential amino acids:
|per 100ml||per 500ml bottle|
|L-Isoleucine||550 mg||2,8 g|
|L-Leucine||1,1 g||5,3 g|
|L-Valine||680 mg||3,4 g|
|L-Phenylalanine||530 mg||2,7 g|
|L-Methionine||300 mg||1,5 g|
|L-Lysine||860 mg||4,3 g|
|L-Threonine||480 mg||2,4 g|
|L-Histidine||290 mg||1,5 g|
|L-Tryptophan||140 mg||700 mg|
Skimmed milk (90%), milk protein (8%), natural flavouring, stabilisers (cellulose, cellulose gum, carrageenan), sweetener (sucralose), colour (carmine).
- Consume immediately after sport. For the best results consume half the drink immediately after training and the remainder 3-4 hours later. Refrigerate in between.
- In order to support muscle growth and maintenance, worldwide leading sports nutrition experts recommend regular consumption of meals and snacks containing protein spread over the day. One bottle of PROTEINPLUS SPORTSMILK gives you two servings (25g) of high quality protein.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.1 bottle per day.