Premium quality protein is an essential "building block" for muscle building and maintenance. You want to supply your body with a good portion of protein and put emphasis on a healthy diet without too much sugar. PROTEIN PLUS LOW SUGAR bars provide you with premium protein directly after exercise and during the day. Pleasantly light tasting and just 1,2 g sugar per 35 g bar*!
- 30 % premium protein
- Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance
- 9,7 g carbohydrates and 1,2 g sugar per 35 g bar*
- Less than 110 kcal per 35 g bar
- Ideal as rich in protein, low sugar snack
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from aspartame
- Delicious taste – fluffy texture
* example: Chocolate Brownie flavour
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per bar (35 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1286 (309)||450 (108)|
|Fat||9,5 g||3,3 g|
|of which saturates||4,6 g||1,6 g|
|Carbohydrates||28 g||9,7 g|
|of which sugars||3,4 g||1,2 g|
|of which polyols||23 g||8,1 g|
|Fibre||18 g||6,4 g|
|Protein||28 g||9,9 g|
|Salt||0,32 g||0,11 g|
Bulking agent (polydextrose), humectants (sorbitols, glycerol), milk chocolate couverture with sweetener (18 %) [sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring], calcium caseinate (from milk) (13%), whey protein (milk) (13%), fat-reduced cocoa powder (5%), soy protein (2,5%), rapeseed oil, flavourings, emulsifier (soy lecithin).
May contain traces of peanuts, nuts and gluten.
- Consume 1 bar after sport
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects. 1 bar per day (55 g bar); 1-2 bars per day (35 g bar)