For performance in sports your nutrition after exercise is important. The right nutrition after exercise supports regeneration and training adaptions and thus supports you reaching your goals. As an important "building block" for muscle growth and maintenance your body needs protein. PROTEIN PLUS 52% bars provide your muscles with an extra-large serving of protein directly after exercise. The bars are reduced in carbohydrates and contain 0,9 g of sugar at the most (depending on the flavour).
- With an extra-large serving of protein: 26g of protein per 50g bar
- With protein (inter alia casein, whey and soy) to support muscle growth and maintenance
- Ideal as a high-protein, low-sugar snack: 52 % protein and a maximum of 0,9 g of sugar per bar
- Excellent taste, great fluffy texture with crunchy crisp pieces
- Aspartame free
|per 100 g||per bar (50 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1414 (336)||705 (168)|
|Fat||6,8 g||3,4 g|
|- of which saturates||3,6 g||1,8 g|
|Carbohydrate||23 g||12 g|
|- of which sugars||1,3 g||0,7 g|
|- of which polyols||21 g||10 g|
|Fibre||2,3 g||1,1 g|
|Protein*||53 g||26 g|
|Salt||0,88 g||0,50 g|
|Casein||14,2 g||7,1 g|
|Whey protein||6,8 g||3,4 g|
|Soy protein||15,4 g||7,7 g|
Hydrolysed collagen (17 %), milk chocolate couverture with sweetener (16 %) [sweetener (maltitols), cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soy lecithins), flavouring], humectant (glycerol), calcium caseinate (from milk) (15 %), soy protein (11 %), water, whey protein (8 %), soy crisps (3,5 %) [soy protein, fat reduced cocoa powder, starch], rapeseed oil, flavourings, sweetener (sucralose), emulsifier (soy lecithin). May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and gluten.
- 1 bar directly after sports.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects. 1 bar per day.