For intense training or competition you should refuel during sport with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration. PowerGels® ORIGINAL are convenient during sport due to their compact pack size, no need to chew and a scientifically developed combination of different carbohydrate sources – pro-athletes classic choice since 1996.
- Improved packaging: transport stable, easy to openand empty completely
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- With sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- Black Currant and Green Apple flavours contain 50mg caffeine per serve
|per 100 g||per pouch (41g)
||per 4 pouches (4 x 41g)
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1105 (260)||454 (107)||1816 (428)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||26,7 g||106,8 g|
|of which sugars||24 g||9,8 g||39,2 g|
|Protein||< 1 g||< 0,4 g||< 1,6 g|
|Sodium||500 mg||205 mg||820 mg|
Maltodextrin, water, fructose, sodium chloride, flavouring, sodium citrate, acid (citric acid), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate). May contain traces of milk, eggs, celery and mustard.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour during sport depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerGel delivers about 27g carbohydrates
- Always consume with a minimum of 150 ml water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach of children.
- "Green Apple" and "Black Currant" flavours contain caffeine (50mg per pouch). Not recommended for children or pregnant woman.