Are you taking part in intense exercise or sport and looking for a great tasting and easy-to-swallow kick of energy? This can be essential when you want to meet the intake recommendation of up to 90 g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration.
Pro athlete’s choice since 1996, now without preservatives! With the special C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix, containing a scientifically developed 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources, POWERGEL ORIGINAL provides you with easy digestible carbohydrates combined with sodium. Along with a new thinner and easier-to-swallow texture the refined formula of POWERGEL is now better tasting than ever, vegan, free of 14 major allergens and preservatives.
- Trusted functionality: 25 g C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix and 200 mg of sodium per pouch
- Improved formula: now without preservatives, better taste, vegan and free of 14 major allergens
- Innovative packaging: easy to open and helps prevent littering through “Trash Chain”
- Flavours enriched with 50 mg caffeine per pouch: Black Currant and Green Apple
- New flavour: Salty Peanut – also suitable for people with peanut allergy
14 major allergens in accordance with Regulation 1169/2011
Nutrients may vary in flavour - for flavour specific information see nutritional information
|per 100 g||per pouch (41 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1057 (249)||433 (102)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||62 g||26 g|
|of which sugars||28 g||11 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||1,3 g||0,51 g|
|Sodium||500 mg||205 mg|
Maltodextrin, water, fructose, glucose syrup, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, flavourings, acid (lactic acid).
- During sport we recommend consuming up to 90 g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration. 1 PowerGel delivers about 25 g carbohydrates.
- Consume 1 pouch every 20 - 45 minutes during exercise with water.
- For flavours without caffeine: consume 1-4 pouches per day. For flavours with caffeine: 1-3 pouches per day.
- The caffeinated versions have a high caffeine content (122 mg/100 g), and are not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women.