When you’re training outdoors for longer than planned or training later in day, you will want to top up your energy with tasty, natural products, which should also suit your sports nutrition needs. That is why PowerBar developed the NATURAL ENERGY CEREAL bar: delivering carbohydrates and with tasty natural ingredients, such as wholegrain oats, fruit pieces, pumpkin seeds and peanuts.*
- Made with natural ingredients
- Vegan (now improved recipe with only vegan ingredients)
- Containing complex carbohydrates
- Magnesium to support energy metabolism
- No colours and preservatives* (*by law)
* Ingredients vary with different flavours.
|Nutrition Information||per 100g||per bar (40 g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1618 (385)||647 (154)|
|Fat||11 g||4,4 g|
|of which saturates||2,9 g||1,2 g|
|Carbohydrate||58 g||23 g|
|of which sugars||31 g||12 g|
|Fibre||8,0 g||3,2 g|
|Protein||9,7 g||3,9 g|
|Salt||0,20 g||0,08 g|
|Magnesium||180 mg||72,0 mg|
** % Nutrient Reference Value
Roasted chickpeas* (21%) (chickpeas*, sunflower oil*) fruit syrup* (apple*, grape*, carob*), pineapple-cranberry preparation* (pineapple syrup*, cranberries* (6%), rice flour*, concentrated pineapple juice*, sunflower oil*), roasted peanuts*, cereal crisps (10%) (wheat flour*, wheat malt*, salt), maltodextrin*, soybeans*, apple juice concentrate*, palm fat*, freeze dried raspberries* (2%), magnesium citrate, lemon juice concentrate*, natural flavouring*, humectant (glycerol), salt, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vanilla extract*. *natural ingredient. May contain traces of nuts and milk.
- Consume 1 bar within 60 mins before sport.
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar NATURAL ENERGY CEREAL delivers about 25g carbohydrates.
- 1-4 bars per day
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.