For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during exercise with up to 90 g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
That’s why PowerBar invented the first carbohydrate bar in the world back in 1986. Several times improved, ENERGIZE bars are a great choice before and during sport to deliver a scientifically developed combination of different carbohydrate sources, easy to chew and eat.
- Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Easy to digest
- Contains sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- With added Magnesium to support energy metabolism
- Coconut flavour contains 33 mg caffeine per serve
- No colours or *preservatives (*by law)
|per 100g||per bar (55g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1539 (364)||849 (201)|
|Fat||4,3 g||2,4 g|
|of which saturates||1,3 g||0,7 g|
|Carbohydrate||66 g||36,3 g|
|of which sugars||38 g||20,9 g|
|Fibre||3,8 g||2,1 g|
|Protein||13,4 g||7,4 g|
|Salt||1,1 g||0,58 g|
|Sodium||420 mg||230 mg|
|Magnesium||134,6 mg (36%*)||74,0 mg
* % Nutrient Reference Value
Fructose-glucose syrup, rice crisps (rice semolina, sugar, wheat gluten, palm fat, malted barley flour, salt), rice flour, milk protein, oat bran (7,6%), maltodextrin, fat reduced cocoa powder (4%), oat flakes (3,9%), ground almonds, cocoa mass (2%), flavouring, sodium citrate, fructose, humectant (glycerol), salt, magnesium carbonate. May contain traces of other nuts, peanuts and soy.
- Consume 1 bar within 60 mins before sport
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE delivers about 38g carbohydrates.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. 1-4 bars per day