For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels before you start and refuel during exercise with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
That’s why PowerBar invented the first carbohydrate bar in the world back in 1986. Several times improved, Energize bars are a great choice before and during sport to deliver a scientifically developed combination of different carbohydrate sources, easy to chew and eat.
- Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Easy to digest
- Contains sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
- With added Magnesium to support energy metabolism
- No colours or *preservatives (*by law)
|per 100g||per bar (55g)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1548 (366)||854 (202)|
|Fat||4,3 g||2,4 g|
|of which saturates||1,0 g||0,6 g|
|Carbohydrate||67,2 g||37,0 g|
|of which sugars||38,0 g||20,9 g|
|Fibre||3,4 g||1,9 g|
|Protein||12,9 g||7,1 g|
|Salt||0,98 g||0,55 g|
|Sodium||390 mg||220 mg|
|Magnesium||131,0 mg (35%*)||71,9 mg
* % Nutrient Reference Value
Fructose-glucose syrup, fruit preparation (13,2%) (sugar, juice from concentrate (raspberry, cherry, strawberry), fructose syrup, lactose, apple puree, raspberry (8%*), strawberry (5%*), apple, gelling agent (pectin), palm fat, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), acid (citric acid), flavouring), maltodextrin, oat flakes (11%), milk protein, rice crisps (rice semolina, sugar, wheat gluten, palm fat, malted barley flour, salt) ground almonds, sodium citrate, rapeseed oil, beetroot juice concentrate, acid (citric acid), magnesium carbonate, flavourings, salt. May contain traces of other nuts, peanuts and soy. *relating to the fruit preparation.
- Consume 1 bar within 60 mins before sport
- During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE delivers about 38g carbohydrates.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. 1-4 bars per day