Premium quality protein is an essential "building block" for muscle building and maintenance. You want to supply your body with a good portion of protein and put emphasis on a healthy diet without too much sugar. PROTEIN PLUS LOW SUGAR bars provide you with premium protein directly after exercise and during the day. Pleasantly light tasting and just 0,9 g sugar per 35 g bar*!
- 30 % premium protein
- Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance
- 8,6 g carbohydrates and 0,9 g sugar per 35 g bar*
- Less than 110 kcal per 35 g bar
- Ideal as rich in protein, low sugar snack
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from aspartame
- Delicious taste – fluffy texture
* example: Chocolate Brownie flavour
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per bar (35 g)|
|Energie kJ (kcal)||1284 (308)||448 (108)|
|Fat||9,8 g||3,4 g|
|of which saturates||4,8 g||1,7 g|
|Carbohydrate||23,8 g||8,3 g|
|of which sugars||2,5 g||0,9 g|
|of which polyols||20,9 g||7,3 g|
|Fibre||19,1 g||6,7 g|
|Protein||30 g||10,5 g|
|Salt||0,32 g||0,11 g|
Bulking agent (polydextrose), humectant (sorbitols), milk chocolate couverture with sweetener (18%) [sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavouring], calcium caseinate (from milk) (13%), whey protein (13%), fat-reduced cocoa powder (5%), soy protein (2,5%), rapeseed oil, flavourings, emulsifier (soy lecithin). May contain traces of peanuts, nuts and gluten.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Consume 1 bar after sport
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Excessive consumption may induce laxative effects. 1 bar per day (55 g bar); 1-2 bars per day (35 g bar)