When you are active and sporty, you want to give your body the right food and nutrients to reach your goals. Dehydration is one of the main reasons for fatigue during sports. L-Carnitine Drink is designed for sports activities to refresh you and provide you with L-Carnitine without too many calories.
- Great refreshing taste
- 1000mg L-Carnitine per bottle
- Low calorie and sugar for calorie conscious nutrition
|per 100ml||per bottle (500ml)|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||35 (8)||185 (45)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||1,6 g||8,0 g|
|of which sugars||1,6 g||8,0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0,01 g||0,03 g|
|L-Carnitine||200 mg||1000 mg|
Natural mineral water, orange juice* (9%), pineapple juice* (1%), carrot juice from carrot juice concentrate (1%), lemon juice* (1%), acid (citric acid), L-carnitine (0,2%), sweeteners (cyclamate, aspartame, acesulfame-K, saccharins), preservative (potassium sorbate), stabilisers (pectin, locust bean gum), antioxidant (ascorbic acid), natural flavouring, colour (carotenes). *from juice concentrate. Contains a source of phenylalanine.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
General hydration strategy for activities > 60 min:
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15 mins during sport
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Quinoline yellow: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.