As a competitive athlete you constantly set yourself ambitious goals and don’t accept any compromises on the journey to reach them. Recovery, along with energy supply and hydration, is key to reaching your potential. After intense training and gym sessions your muscles need to repair in order to grow and they need their “building block” of protein for this to happen.
- High quality casein and whey protein
- Protein supports muscle growth and maintenance
- Free from collagen protein and aspartame
- Delicious taste – great solubility
|per 100 g||per portion (30 g)*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1551 (366)||1100 (261)|
|Fat||2 g||6 g|
|of which saturates||1,3 g||4 g|
|Carbohydrate||6 g||17 g|
|of which sugars||4 g||16,4 g|
|Protein||80,1 g||34,4 g|
|Salt||0,43 g||0,50 g|
* per 30g serving when mixed with 300ml semi-skimmed milk (1.5% fat)
Calcium Caseinate (from milk) (78%), Whey Protein Isolate (8%), Skimmed Milk Powder (7%), Fat-reduced Cocoa Powder (5%), Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Sweeteners (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Cinnamon, Flavouring. May contain traces of gluten, egg and nuts.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Mixing instructions: Mix a 30g serving (approx. 3 tablespoons) with 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- Drink immediately after sport or before bedtime
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.