Chocvoc Cherries by Gemma
Gemma is a "cookaholic" in the truest sense of the word – no challenge is too difficult for her in the kitchen. She loves constantly trying out new recipes and sharing them with the world, in line with her motto: eat well, smile often, love always!
Energize muffin type: Chocolate
20g unsweetened chocolate powder
Cherries for the ganache
30g unsweetened chocolate powder
1 tbsp. honey
1. Prepare the cake mix according to instructions, adding 80
ml water and 20g unsweetened chocolate powder.
2. Divide the mixture evenly between the tins and sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts over the top.
3. Crush the avocado until it has a creamy consistency.
4. Then combine with 30g unsweetened chocolate powder and the honey.
5. Pour the ganache into a piping bag and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. As soon as the muffins are ready, pipe the ganache on top and decorate with a cherry.
If you want to know what Gemma conjures up besides muffins, have a look at her blog
(PS: the blog is in Spanish)