Many people taking part in sports or exercise want to have a sports drink with low calories and therefore drink water. But when you workout you sweat, and that sweat contains water plus electrolytes like sodium, which is essential for body fluid balance.
PowerBar ELECTROLYTE DRINK is the ideal refreshment for sport activities as it provides the body with key electrolytes sodium and magnesium and only is low in calories – now available in two new flavours with ZERO calories and ZERO sugar!
- Refreshing fruity taste
- With key electrolytes Magnesium and Sodium to compensate for sweat loss
- Low calorie and low sugar for a calorie conscience diet – now with 2 new flavours with zero calories and zero sugar
- Natural flavours
- Aspartame free
- Lactose and gluten free
|per 100ml concentrate:||Per Portion (500ml ready to drink*):|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||851 (199)||172 (40)|
|Fat||<1 g||<0,2 g|
|of which saturates||<1 g||<0,2 g|
|Carbohydrate||37 g||7,4 g|
|of which sugars||37 g||7,4 g|
|Protein||<1 g||<0,2 g|
|Salt||3,1 g||0,6 g|
|Sodium||1220 mg||244 mg|
|Magnesium||281mg (75%**)||56,2 mg (15%**)|
* per 20ml syrup mixed with 480 ml water
** % Nutrient reference value
Invert sugar syrup, water, acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (sodium citrate), natural flavouring, magnesium carbonate, sweeteners (cyclamate, acesulfame-K, saccharin), sodium chloride, safflower extract, preservative (potassium sorbate).
- 1 litre ready to drink per day
- Mixing instruction: Add 480 ml of cold water to 20ml concentrate (press pump 5 times).
- Mixing Ratio: 1: 24
- General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport