Alma has two great passions: trail running and sweet treats. She describes herself as a muffin maniac. Why should the one rule out the other? At the end of the day, athletes know best what they need – the very best nourishment for nerves!
Energize muffin type: Chocolate
2 Energize muffin mixes (for 9 muffins)
3 tbsp raw, peeled pistachios
3 tbsp. chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Blend the muffin mixes with 160ml water.
3. Now chop 2/3 of the pistachios and add to the mixture with 2/3 of the chocolate chips.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between 9 small tins.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the pistachios and chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
6. Bake the muffins for 20 min. in the oven.
(Tip: push a toothpick into the centre of the muffins. If it comes out clean, the muffins are cooked)
If you want to see more of Alma's sweet creations, and try a few out for yourself, have a look at her blog www.objetivocupcake.com
(PS: the blog is in Spanish)